Saturday, November 2, 2019

MY REFLECTION ON MENTAL HEALTH TALK !





- unknown


What is Mental Health ? 

Mental Health is a person's condition with regard to their pshychological and emotional well being - anonymous




- pinterest.com
My Own Mental Health 👸

When I have problems, I usually don't tell to others because I don't like sharing my problems with others. Even though sometimes people told me to not too secretive but I know myself better.  I know my limits. However, if I think I have a big problem and I can't handle it myself then I will express what I feels to people that I trust. Having a good rest also one of a factor in having a healthy mind. So with this, I think my mental health is in a good shape heheh 💛

But to people out there, if you have a problem, you need  tell someone you trust. This is because not everyone can solve their problems by theirselves and solve them well. Some people need guidance and support from others people.  

                                                                     🌻🌻🌻


- pinterest.com



My reflection on mental health talks is that we should always be concerned about those around us. This is because we do not know what they are facing so we should always ask them if they are okay or not. For me, it is very important that a person share his or her concerns and problems with people they trust. You may feel relieved after sharing the problem. JANGAN PENDAM 👐 !!                  




-pinterest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

PERBINCANGAN PROJEK POKOK TECOMA !

Study nature , love nature , stay close to nature. It will never fail you - unknown -pinterest.com Perbincangan mengenai p...