Saturday, November 2, 2019

WELCOME TO MY TERRITORY !


- Happiness is not something that you have to achieve. You can still feel happy during the process of achieving something - Kim Namjoon 💕
     
                                                                    About Me 👯

Hello everyone ✌ ! Let me introduce myself first  👀 ! Okey guys my name is Deana Dindat Anak Sulie . I was born on 29 December 2019 at Sarawak General Hospital and now i am 20 years old 😝 ! I'm the eldest of two siblings. I have a lots of hobbies such as eating, reading novels, surfing internet and listening to music. I'm also interseted in cooking. Right now i'm taking degree in Industrial Relations and Labor Studies at Unimas. May God bless my journey  💕 ! That's all from me ! Thank you 🌷 !



                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment

PERBINCANGAN PROJEK POKOK TECOMA !

Study nature , love nature , stay close to nature. It will never fail you - unknown -pinterest.com Perbincangan mengenai p...